Get the Benefits of Meditation
in or near Parktown, Rosebank, Houghton, Sandton and Joburg CBD
Learn About Benefits
Your health is your most precious asset. This is no overstatement. So why and how does meditation, particularly TM, help improve health?
Regular TM practice gives your mind and body much-needed rest and seems to prime the immune system. This is why over 7 000 medical doctors world-wide practice and recommend Transcendental Meditation. Hard research and anecdotal evidence indicates a wide range of health benefits including:
- Stress reduction
- Reduced high Blood Pressure
- Peace of mind, calmness, relaxation
- Better Sleep Quality and reduced Insomnia
- Improved Concentration
- Better Health – reductions in most disease categories
- More Energy
- Improvements in ADD and ADHD
- Reduced Depression, improvements in Bipolar Disorder
- Reduced Cholesterol,
- Greater Wisdom (moral reasoning)
- Less Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Improved concentration
- Greater Spirituality and
So just what is Transcendental Meditation?
- TM is a meditation technique for a healthier mind and body.
- TM is simple, natural, effortless procedure practiced with eyes closed for 15-20 minutes in the morning and afternoon
- It gives you more creativity, energy, happiness and health
- It is easily learned by anyone
- It develops your inner genius and dissolves stress and fatigue
- It makes you more effective, wiser, more spiritual and more successful
- It does not involve concentration or control of the mind
- It is not a religion, philosophy, or life style
- TM has been learned by over six million people of all cultures, religions, and educational backgrounds world-wide
- Learned by over 60 000 people in SA
- Used in universities and schools right here in South Africa.
More Benefits of Meditation
The TM technique is almost certainly the most thoroughly researched human development program in the world. For instance, the USA National Institutes of Health (NIH) has spent over $21 million on research into the benefits of Transcendental Meditation on heart disease. You will find discussion on the following topics at the Doctors on TM website.
There is only one catch. You do need to practice Transcendental Meditation regularly to enjoy the full range of benefits!
Call 011 483 0684 for more information or to book for a FREE talk. Or fill out the contact form top right (or below if you are on a mobile). We’ll be right back to you!
Now would you like to know what other people want from TM? Here is a chart updated monthly. Inner Peace currently tops the list, followed by Spiritual growth:
Down at the bottom!